Friday, November 4, 2016

Thanksgiving Menu -Postcard Friendship Friday #331

It hardly seems possible that Thanksgiving here in the United States is at the end of this month.  Seems the older I get, the more quickly time passes by.  I just don't know where the time has flown--or how it flew by so quickly 

This old postcard is so sweet--I adore the chef's hat and that spangle-eyed turkey. The intricate designs around the feet of girl and fowl are beautiful! And that colorful pudding she holds above her head (eeeek!) looks ravishing. (grin)

I adore this Thanksgiving menu.  "Good Luck, success, riches garnished with good health, long life  la spirit, consolation." However, there's a couple other entree's I'd like to add, good friends and family. Though my  Beloved is not here--we still have so much, for which to be thankful this Holiday season.

May God bless you this Holiday season, dear Friends.  There are sparkles of joy everywhere.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!
*THEMES:  You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday.  Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them!
 

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.






5 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

I love the idea of thanksgiving, I would love to experience it especially as it is on my birthday this year :D

Paul van Yperen said...

What a beautiful menu. I do hope it will snow at Thanksgiving. Happy PFF!

Irene said...

What a great card, love the menu. You are so right we have so much to be thankful for, even if some of those we loved are not here, we had the privilege of loving them. What could be more special. Wishing you all the best.

uptoyoutoday said...

Such a homey postcard! I love it! Yes, time flies and flies; I hardly remember what happened yesterday, which is another great reason to journal, do social media, blogs, writing on walls, writing letters to anyone who will read and save it, talking... We will have a very different Thanksgiving this year also, what with having moved to the coast.

Maria said...

Dear Beth, is your birthday coming soon? I'm trying to read between the lines when you mentioned something about age... please let me know by email. Have a nice week!