Friday, August 14, 2015

National Lazy Day -Postcard Friendship Friday #276


 Did you know August 10th was National Lazy Day?  If I would have know this fact, I would have taken a few moments to be lazy!

When I attempted to find the origins of National Lazy Day, the researchers wrote, "Today there will not be much information regarding this annually celebrated holiday as we do not feel like doing any research."  Of course, this made me laugh. I hope the comment brings a grin to your face, too.

Have a lovely weekend and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them. 

*  REMINDER:  and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.













3 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

The little girl looks just how I feel right now! It's bed time over this side of the pond :)

Irene said...

What a sweet card. I took your advice and was lazy.

Paul van Yperen said...

Hello Beth,

I sure was not lazy, because my father had his 89th birthday today. And he is still going strong. When I asked some weeks ago what he would like as a present, he answered jokingly: "beer". So I gave him a sash with the text: "It's my birthday, give me beer" (and of course it was accompanied with a case of beer). He wore his sash all day. Later, I took my family out for dinner, and when I said to my father: "go for the 90!", he answered: "Oh no, I wanna live much longer".

I hope you had a happy & lazy postcard friday!

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Paul